Bahco 1/4" Bit Screwdriver Set - 100 Piece 59/S100BC Flathead Phillips Pozidriv Torx & Hex Keys
Dispatch within 24 hours Mon-Fri
Grab a bargain now.
Secure Payment Methods
The Bahco 59/S100BC Screwdriver Set offers superior quality and performance for both DIY enthusiasts and professionals. The set includes 100 pieces, which feature a variety of screwdriver types and sizes, ensuring that you always have the right tool for the job.
The screwdriver tips are made of high-performance alloy steel, which is heat-treated for maximum strength and durability. The handles are ergonomically designed with a comfortable grip, making it easy to work for extended periods.
The Bahco 59/S100BC Screwdriver Set comes in a durable and compact case, which makes it easy to store and transport. The case is made of high-impact plastic and features a secure locking system that keeps the screwdrivers in place during transport.
The set includes a wide range of screwdrivers, including flathead, Phillips, Pozidriv, Torx, and hex keys, making it a versatile and complete set for any job. Additionally, the set includes precision screwdrivers, which are ideal for delicate and intricate work.
- For Slotted, Phillips, Pozidriv, hexagonal, Torx, tamper, Robertson head screws
- Includes 100 pieces: 97 bits, 1 magnetic universal bit holder, 1 magnetic quick release bit holder and 1 socket adaptor 1/4"
- 25 mm: SL4.5, SL5.5, PH1 x2, PH2 x9, PH3, PH2G x5, PZ1 x2, PZ2 x9, PZ3, T10 x3, T15 x5, T20 x15, T25 x8, T27, T30 x15, T40 x3, TR10, TR15, TR20, TR25, TR30, HEX3, HEX4 x3, HEX5, HEX6 x3, HEX8, Rob
- PH2G bits for use with reduced shaft diameter for drywall construction
- TORX® bits are coloured to easy identify the size of the tip
- For universal use
- High performance alloy steel
- Zinc phosphate finish
- 1/4" hex drive DIN 3126 and ISO 1173, style C 6.3
- 1/4" square socket adaptor, ball type for regular nut driver socket (style C 6.3)
- Universal bit holder with strong magnet (style E 6.3)
- Magnetic quick release bit holder with lock in type system (style E 6.3)
- The box is robust, tough and durable and gives a very good protection of the bits
|Drive Type||Mixed Set|
|Material||High-performance alloy steel|
|Number of Pieces||100|
|Features||Superior quality, 100pce Set, Storage Case|
|System of Measurement||Metric/Imperial|
In any claim, brought subject to the conditions below, Buyer must prove to the satisfaction of Hardware Shop To You that the Buyer followed the instructions for use, care, storage, maintenance, handling and application of the goods purchased.
All claims relating to ‘FAULTY’ goods must be notified to Hardware Shop To You by following the procedures below. Hardware Shop To You will not be liable for ‘DAMAGE’ to goods that have been misued or result in the care of the manufacturer un... Read more