The Makita 115mm corded angle grinder has a powerful 7.5 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM for high output power. A compact design with small 2-1/2" diameter barrel and weighs only 4.5 lbs. for added comfort. With protective zig-zag varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life. Labyrinth construction seals and protects the drive gear and bearings from contamination for longer tool life.
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
- Slide switch with lock-on for continuous use
- Side handle can be positioned on both sides for operator convenience
- Push button spindle lock for operator convenience
- Wheel Diameter : 4-1/2"
- AMPS : 7.5
- No Load Speed : 11,000 RPM
- Spindle Thread : 5/8" - 11 UNC
- Lock-On : Yes
- Lock-Off : No
- Switch Type : Body grip/slide
- Overall Length : 10-5/8"
- Net Weight : 4.5 lbs.
- Variable speed control dial : No
- Power Type : Corded
|Input Type||Corded Electrical|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Power||840W Continuous Rating Input|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hardware Shop to You users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.