Stanley FATMAX 18V Angle Grinder Kit Cordless 125mm (5") 2x 4.0Ah Batteries
Dispatch within 24 hours Mon-Fri
Grab a bargain now.
Secure Payment Methods
The Stanley Fatmax 18V Angle Grinder Kit is the perfect tool for those who want to tackle aggressive applications with ease. This kit includes two 4.0ah batteries, a charger, and a carry bag. Equipped with improved battery technology, the V20 lithium-ion battery pack is always ready to work whenever you are and wherever the job takes you. The battery has no memory effect and minimal self-discharge, so it lasts longer.
With a powerful motor, this angle grinder provides 9,000 RPM's to take on any job. The cast metal gear housing helps dissipate heat during extended periods of use, ensuring durability and reliability. The 3-position handle provides comfort and control, so you can work for long periods without discomfort.
This angle grinder is part of the new 18V Stanley Fatmax V20 Cordless System, which means you can power all your V20 tools with a common, new, and improved 18V lithium-ion battery. With the security switch, you can avoid accidental starting, ensuring safety during use. This angle grinder is a must-have for any DIYer or professional looking for a reliable, powerful tool.
- Kit, equipped with 2x 4.0ah Batteries, charger and carry bag
- Powerful high-performance motor provides 9,000 RPM's for aggressive applications.
- Cast metal gear housing dissipates heat during extended periods of use.
- 3-Position handle for comfort and control.
- Part of the new 18V Stanley® Fatmax® V20 Cordless System - power all your V20 tools with a common new & improved 18V lithium ion battery to let you power through work with ease.
- Security switch to avoid accidental starting.
- Max. Disc Diameter (mm) 125
- Voltage (V) 18
- No Load Speed (rpm) 9000
- Spindle Thread (mm) 14
|Power Source||18v Battery|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)|
In any claim, brought subject to the conditions below, Buyer must prove to the satisfaction of Hardware Shop To You that the Buyer followed the instructions for use, care, storage, maintenance, handling and application of the goods purchased.
All claims relating to ‘FAULTY’ goods must be notified to Hardware Shop To You by following the procedures below. Hardware Shop To You will not be liable for ‘DAMAGE’ to goods that have been misued or result in the care of the manufacturer un... Read more