Stanley FatMax 18v Reciprocating Saw V20 - Recipro Saw Skin (Tool Only) - SFMCS300B-XE
Dispatch within 24 hours Mon-Fri
Grab a bargain now.
Secure Payment Methods
The 18V STANLEY® FATMAX® V20 Cordless Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only) features new and improved battery technology, with no memory effect and minimal self-discharge. The Reciprocating Saw features a powerful high-performance motor providing 3,000 SPM for aggressive applications, with variable speeds for maximum control across a variety of applications and materials. Complete with a tool-free blade change feature for quick and effortless blade changes. Part of the new 18V STANLEY® FATMAX® V20 Cordless System – power all your V20 tools with a common new and improved 18V Lithium Ion battery for longer runtime and power to get the job done.
- Improved battery technology, no memory effect and minimal self-discharge, the V20 lithium ion battery pack is ready to go to work whenever you are and wherever the job takes you - and it will last longer too.
- Powerful high-performance motor provides up to 3,000 SPM's.
- Variable speed for maximum control across a variety of applications and materials.
- Tool-free blade change makes for quick and effortless blade changes.
- Compact and lightweight design helps reduce user fatigue
- 18V STANLEY® FATMAX® V20 Cordless System 2.0 or 4.0Ah battery recommended (supplied separately).
- Part of the new 18V STANLEY® FATMAX® V20 Cordless System - power all your V20 tools with a common new & improved 18V lithium ion battery to let you power through work with ease
|Set Includes||Recipro Saw|
|Number of Batteries||0|
|Battery Technology||Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)|
|Suitable For||Metal, Wood, Plastic|
|Power Source||18v Battery|
|Number of Items in Set||1|
In any claim, brought subject to the conditions below, Buyer must prove to the satisfaction of Hardware Shop To You that the Buyer followed the instructions for use, care, storage, maintenance, handling and application of the goods purchased.
All claims relating to ‘FAULTY’ goods must be notified to Hardware Shop To You by following the procedures below. Hardware Shop To You will not be liable for ‘DAMAGE’ to goods that have been misued or result in the care of the manufacturer un... Read more