Stanley Fatmax V20 Cordless 18V Hammer Drill / Impact Driver Combo Kit + Batteries and Charger
Dispatch within 24 hours Mon-Fri
Grab a bargain now.
Secure Payment Methods
Stanley Fatmax Cordless 18V Hammer Drill / Impact Driver Combo Kit has improved battery technology, no memory effect and minimal self dischage, the V20 lithium ion battery pack is ready to go to work whenever you are and wherever the job takes you - and it will last longer.
Included in set; Hammer Drill, Impact Driver, 2x 2.0ah Batteries, Charger, Soft Bag
- Part of the new 18V Stanley® Fatmax® V20 Cordless System - power all your V20 tools with a common new & improved 18V lithium ion battery to let you power through work with ease
- Integral battery state of charge indicator for convenient monitoring of battery charge levels
- Two 18V Stanley® Fatmax® V20 Cordless System 2.0Ah batteries, a 1.25A charger, and soft storage bag included
18V HAMMER DRILL
- Powerful motor providing up to 1,500 RPM and 50Nm of torque for for efficient drilling and screwdriving into wood, metal and plastic.
- Powerful hammer action provides up to 25,500 BPM for efficient drilling into masonry
- 2-Speed gearbox with speeds of 0-350/0-1,500 RPM for greater control over the job.
- 24 clutch settings to control the depth of the fastener you’re driving.
- 3 modes (hammer drilling, chiselling and rotary drilling), suitable for a variety of tasks
18V IMPACT DRILL DRIVER
- Powerful motor providing up to 2,800 RPM, 3,100 BPM and 165Nm of torque for driving larger fasteners and other high torque applications.
- Integral LED worklight for improved visibility in all working conditions.
- Quick release chuck for easy one-handed bit changes.
|Power Source||18v Battery|
|Type||Power Tool Combo Kit|
|Set Includes||2x Battery, Charger, Hammer Drill, Impact Driver, Soft Bag|
|Number of Items in Set||2|
|Number of Batteries||2|
In any claim, brought subject to the conditions below, Buyer must prove to the satisfaction of Hardware Shop To You that the Buyer followed the instructions for use, care, storage, maintenance, handling and application of the goods purchased.
All claims relating to ‘FAULTY’ goods must be notified to Hardware Shop To You by following the procedures below. Hardware Shop To You will not be liable for ‘DAMAGE’ to goods that have been misued or result in the care of the manufacturer un... Read more