Wet & Forget Indoor 2L Mould and Mildew Sanitising Cleaner
Dispatch within 24 hours Mon-Fri
Grab a bargain now.
Secure Payment Methods
The 2L Wet & Forget Indoor Mould+Mildew Sanitising Cleaner in one step, cleans, sanitises and deodorises. This product is ready to use and easy to apply by spraying and then wiping the surface. For best results in harsh conditions it is recommended you cosmetically remove the stains left behind after Wet & Forget Indoor Mould+Mildew Sanitising has effectivley killed the mould and mildew.
- 2L ready to use
- Kills mould and mildew
- Contains no bleach and does not release any harmful vapours
- Suitable for use in damp areas such as bathrooms, kitchens, basements & laundries
- For best results, eliminate the source of your moisture problem by keeping the area dry and clean. In areas with excessive exposure to moisture and humidity, such as bathrooms, repeat treatment every 7 days or as needed if new growth appears.
For Use On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces:
Bathtubs, Bathroom Fixtures, Ceilings, Countertops, Finished Woodwork, Floors, Garbage Bins, Laminated Surfaces, Metal, Outdoor Furniture (except wood frames), Plastic Upholstery, Showers, Vinyl, Walls, Phones, Computers, Boats, Campers, Mobile Homes, Edges around your carpets and Wall mouldings.
How To Use
- Remove the sticker and open flip cap.
- Hose is coiled inside trigger bottle.
- Pull out to full extension (approx. 90cm)
- Firmly insert hose tip
Important: Once trigger is connected, transport upright as product may leak through cap's breather hole.
|Brand||Wet & Forget|
|Brand||Wet & Forget|
|Kills||Mould and Mildew|
In any claim, brought subject to the conditions below, Buyer must prove to the satisfaction of Hardware Shop To You that the Buyer followed the instructions for use, care, storage, maintenance, handling and application of the goods purchased.
All claims relating to ‘FAULTY’ goods must be notified to Hardware Shop To You by following the procedures below. Hardware Shop To You will not be liable for ‘DAMAGE’ to goods that have been misued or result in the care of the manufacturer un... Read more