Wet & Forget Moss and Mould Remover 5L
Dispatch within 24 hours Mon-Fri
Grab a bargain now.
Secure Payment Methods
The 5L Wet & Forget has a unique blend of biodegradable selective surfactants for moss, mould, lichen, algae and black fungi removal. Wet & Forget is safe to use on all exterior surfaces, it’s easy to use, dilute with water into a garden sprayer, saturate the dry surface with the product to the point of run-off. Wet & Forget is best applied in overcast dry conditions to avoid rapid evaporation. Once treated, Wet & Forget relies on the elements to remove the dead biological growth. Badly contaminated surfaces may take 6-12 months to come clean.
- 5L concentrate producing 30L of product
- Removes moss, mould, lichen, algae and black fungi
- Contains no bleach or harsh chemicals
- Easy to use, dilute with water into a garden sprayer
- No scouring, scrubbing or water blasting required
- Unlimited shelf life
- Suitable to clean concrete, pool surrounds, patio furniture, paths, fibreglass, patios, paving, bricks, fibrolite, timber decks, sandstone, roofs (terracotta, colorbond or fibrolite), tennis courts, astro turf, ceramic pots, asphalt, glass houses, canvas awnings, tombstones, mouldy weatherboard & paintwork.
Do not apply if Rain is expected within 12 hours. Do not spray directly onto delicate plants. Flush with fresh water immediately. Avoid contact with pets, keep animals off treated surfaces until product has dried. Rinse animals with fresh water if contamination occurs.
Read instructions prior to application. Wear safety glasses and mask to avoid irritation to the eyes, nose, throat and skin. Store in a cool ventilated area, out of reach from children.
|Brand||Wet & Forget|
|Brand||Wet & Forget|
|Key Product Features 2||Biodegradable|
|Key Product Features 4||Bleach Free|
|Key Product Features 1||Non-Caustic|
|Concentrate Makes:||30 Litres|
|Key Product Features 3||Chlorine Free|
In any claim, brought subject to the conditions below, Buyer must prove to the satisfaction of Hardware Shop To You that the Buyer followed the instructions for use, care, storage, maintenance, handling and application of the goods purchased.
All claims relating to ‘FAULTY’ goods must be notified to Hardware Shop To You by following the procedures below. Hardware Shop To You will not be liable for ‘DAMAGE’ to goods that have been misued or result in the care of the manufacturer un... Read more