Wet & Forget Window Witch Window Cleaner 2L RTU
Dispatch within 24 hours Mon-Fri
Grab a bargain now.
Secure Payment Methods
Window Witch® - 2L Ready to use exterior glass cleaner uses a combination of smart surfactants that dissolve dirt and grime. It also contains citrate water softeners and high performance additives to sheet water from the window, eliminating water spotting and streaking. Window Witch® has a newly developed Sniper Nozzle that will give you an 8 metre reach, that's 2 storeys high.
How to apply Window Witch®
- Choose the nozzle setting you need from the diagram below.
- Our new Sniper Nozzle which can reach up to 8 metres (that's 2 storeys).
- Apply Window Witch® to the window. Move quickly to avoid wastage.
- Lightly agitate with an extendable microfibre window pad to loosen any excess dirt and grime.
- It is very important that you rinse off within 5 minutes. Don’t let Window Witch® dry on the surface!
- When you rinse off - rinse thoroughly by turning the nozzle position to water. Work from the top of window to the bottom so that you don't leave any soap residue.
Benefits: No need to squeegee windows!
- Window Witch® is fantastic to maintain recently cleaned windows and should be used as a maintenance spray
- Water sheets off, leaving your windows looking sparkling clean!
- Takes the hard work out of window cleaning
- Safer – no need to climb ladders. You can stand on the ground and reach a height of 8 metres.
Coverage: When used as per instructions on the bottle, Window Witch® will cover up to 600 sq metres.
|Brand||Wet & Forget|
|Brand||Wet & Forget|
|Manufacturer Part Number||0023|
In any claim, brought subject to the conditions below, Buyer must prove to the satisfaction of Hardware Shop To You that the Buyer followed the instructions for use, care, storage, maintenance, handling and application of the goods purchased.
All claims relating to ‘FAULTY’ goods must be notified to Hardware Shop To You by following the procedures below. Hardware Shop To You will not be liable for ‘DAMAGE’ to goods that have been misued or result in the care of the manufacturer un... Read more