In any claim, brought subject to the conditions below, Buyer must prove to the satisfaction of Hardware Shop To You that the Buyer followed the instructions for use, care, storage, maintenance, handling and application of the goods purchased.
All claims relating to ‘FAULTY’ goods must be notified to Hardware Shop To You by following the procedures below. Hardware Shop To You will not be liable for ‘DAMAGE’ to goods that have been misued or result in the care of the manufacturer unless the Buyer establishes that such damage occurred whilst goods were in transit before delivery and out of the care of Hardware Shop To You. A remedy for ‘FAULTY or ‘DAMAGE’ goods will be provided based on Australian Consumer Law and not limited by a timeframe.
In any event, failure to provide notification, liability is expressly excluded in respect of, FAULTY’ or ‘DAMAGED’ goods where NO CLAIM in respect thereof has been notified by way of email message as part of the specified procedure.
Goods returned as a ‘CHANGE OF MIND’ will not be accepted if returned in a non-resalable condition and must be returned within thirty (30) days of purchase. Complete the Return Form and Post goods back
- For FAULTY or DAMAGED goods complete the Return Form and notify Hardware Shop To You via email message or fax.
- For CHANGE OF MIND returns, print and complete the Return Form and carefully pack the items and post to Hardware Shop To You.
- Alternatively, goods can be returned or exchanged in-store at 206-208 Sylvania Road, Miranda, New South Wales.
- Change of Mind refunds/exchanges must be returned in a saleable condition, unused, with original tags or sealed packaging within 30 days of purchase.
- Please allow up to two (2) weeks for your return to be processed once received by Hardware Shop To You.
- Refunds will be processed and facilitated through the original payment method.
- Delivery/Shipping fees for Hardware Shop To You Online purchases and Postage Costs for the ‘Return by Post for Online Purchases” Return option are non-refundable under this return policy.
- Our returns policy does not exclude or replace your rights under Australian Consumer Law and Regulations.