Hardware Shop To You Offers a Hills Portable Clothesline
At Hardware Shop To You, we take pride in the high quality of the tools and equipment that we offer across the country and supplying products to make your life easier, such as a Hills Portable Clothesline. Air drying clothing is how our ancestors dried their clothes for centuries, and for many of us, its convenience has never faded away. There are many benefits to this clothes drying method, especially with an easy-to-use and easy-to-store Hills Portable 170 Clothesline.
Tips Regarding a Hills Portable 170 Clothesline
Air drying your clothes couldn’t be simpler with this clothesline. That said, there are a few tips and tricks to help you get the maximum benefit out of air drying with the portability of this model. Storing it on the back of a door when it is not in use is a great space-saver. Here are a few more tips to help you get the most out of your Hills Portable 170 Clothesline:
- Always keep your clotheslines clean. With an easy-to-set-up portable model that you can take down and store when not in use, cleanliness is less of an issue, but wiping dust from the line before you use it will help to keep your drying clothes clean.
- Start with the largest item. Starting with the largest items will help you to make the best use of the available space, though with 17m of hanging space on ten lines, you will likely have more than enough.
- Heavy garments such as jumpers can become misshapen when you hang them on an air dryer. To prevent jumpers from suffering from sagging shoulders, use a model that allows you to lay them flat. The Hills Premium 2 Tier Clothes Airer is a great option.
The Importance of a Hills Portable 120 Clothesline
Air drying clothes is making a comeback, and it’s not just because of the ease of use of products such as our Hills Portable 120 Clothesline. There are many benefits to air drying, including the following:
- Air drying is environmentally friendly, saving an immense amount of energy compared to using an electric clothes dryer.
- It can extend the life of your clothes. Clothes dryers stretch and pull at the seams of your clothes while the clothes tumble, weakening the fabrics while the heat shrinks them.
- The sun’s UV rays can bleach and disinfect your damp laundry, making outdoor use perfect for your whites. Keep darker-coloured clothes on the interior lines to keep their colours true.
Why Customers Should Use Hardware Shop To You
With our competitive prices and fast shipping, we bring the convenience of a dedicated hardware shop to you no matter where you are in Australia. We bring the same dedication to supplying the highest-quality hardware equipment to our online customers that we have become known for in our hardware store since it opened in 1970. With our generous return options, you will always know that if there is a problem or you change your mind, you can get a replacement or refund within 30 days.
If you are ready to experience the freshest laundry possible while saving energy costs, contact us today to get your Hills Portable 120 or 170 Clothesline.